Friday, August 12, 2005

Boy, You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

This is the world's finest suitcase. It's Henk, and it costs about GBP 15,000.00. At minimum. Thats about $25,000.00 American. But you can customize it. And it comes in male and female versions! A must for the serious business traveller. Plus, its website makes the XBox360 site seem totally easy to navigate.

Which reminds me of this: I don't understand exactly how the XBox360 is going to be different from the XBox. I know there will be expanded online play (which I don't use), I know there are like six different designs to choose from for the shell of the console (just like Henk!), but I have no idea what the games are going to look like. And I still want one. Solely because I was sucked into the website.

Henk's website accomplishes no such goal. Now I just want to beat rich people to death with their own Henk. Thank you, Henk!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dora said...

That Henk website really pissed me off. I was like, what the hell is happening.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home